Im Back....
Hey All, Im back
For the past two weeks i have been rather busy or havent been able to get t o a computer. Work has been flat out. I was acting supervisor for 2 weeks while my manager was away. and work has been quite busy.
For the past 2 weeks hubby has been away also. The first week he went to Bathurst and stayed with his parents for the week as he was helping his best mate prepare for his wedding. Hubby was Best man and there was a lot of work to do as they had the reception on the family farm and there was a marque to put up, lawns to mow, fences to paint etc. The friday before the wedding i went up to help with final touches, but didnt end up being needed, so i had a nice day off work. Sat 29th was the wedding it was a morning wedding and apart from the wind it was a lovely day. (pictures will be posted once i get them off the camera) the wedding finished about 3pm and then i said good bye to hubby and drove to sydney to watch sydney beat geelong - im sad as i support geelong boohoo....
So for the past two weeks i have been shacked up with my parents as i hate being home alone and i have been pampered cooked dinners when i get home, clothes washed (reality will hit when i go home this morning).
Hubby for the 2nd week has been at wagga for a uni school as he studies external he has to go twice a year for a school.
I have nearly completed week four of the couch to 5k, i cant believe i can jog (slowly) for 5 mins straight with a total of 16mins in a 30 min outing. yeah me.......
Also i went to my last weighin on thursday (only for a while as i cant afford it) and i lost 1.9kg so i have now lost a massive 25kg and currently weigh 80.7kg. 11.7kg to go till im at goal, yeah.
Well i guess i better go and pack my bags and head home as hubby coming home tonight. I have to go home check out what is in the pantry (nothing) go shopping now so have a good weekend all
Fiona


6 Comments:
had been wondering here u got to! going home is awesome, love the home cooked meals!
congrats on reaching 25kg lost! thats pretty damn awesome
Holy crap, you have done so well. I can remember when you first started not so long ago. You must do a post letting us know all the differences you notice. Congrats.
wow!! 25kgs you should be so incredibly proud of yourself!
Love the being pampered at home! I think thats why I'm still living at home at the mature old age of 23, it is simply heaven. lol
Have a great week! 11kgs - the end is in sight
Wow Fiona! You have done so well on two fronts - your improvements in your runnings are something to be really proud about! And achieving 25kgs lost is so frick'n fantastic! Go rock girl!!! So much! Have a great week, and keep us informed on how you are going with the running, Ails x
I'm glad all is OK. Congrats on losing your 25kg's. It's a magnificent milestone and I'm sure that you will do just fine on your own for a while. Looking forward to seeing pic's of the wedding. I love a good wedding. Brings back so many happy memories. Take care. XX
WOW - well done Fiona. 25kgs is such a fantastic effort and you have been doing so well. I am so happy for you in regards to your Cto5k. As I am starting on Monday I am now very hopeful that I will be able to run like you soon.
Congrats again - you are awesome :D
Post a Comment
<< Home