work
well the last few days i have been a bit bored at work. Not that i dont have anything to do, just bored with the same shit everyday. get up go to work go home that same boring rut that i know most of us all get stuck in. i have been thinking and thinking what could i do to try and make extra money and or work from home. Dave and i have been talking about having babies, (after we get back from Scotland) and i would love to be a stay at home mum and not have to work, at least for the first year anyways.
If anyone has any ideas about working from home, or internet based work that you can do from home let me know.
Food wise i am ok but i think i have been about 2-4 points over each day, i have exercised most days, whether its a quick 15min bike ride or 30min in the pool doing laps. i have been trying to move my butt.
i have 1 more week before weigh in so fingures crossed the exercise outways the eating.
I am aiming for 0.8kg a fortnight which will take me to just under 75kg by the time i fly out to scotland on the 1st august. and if i can manage 1.4kg a fortnight i will be at goal of about 69kg (this is the highest of my bracket which is about 54-69kg) I am only hoping to be 75kg as
this is what i was when i meet dave and i will be able to fit in all my old clothes so i wont have to by new ones to go overseas
anyways better do work
fiona


3 Comments:
Sometimes work does just suck... I am very lucky to be able to stay home with my babies.... but I often think that if I worked now how much more money we would have!! But, I love beinghome with my kids.. but even then you have your days where you get stuck in a rut at home also...
I am sure you would be able to budget to stay home once you have kids... when we first had a baby my husband was earning $20,000 less then he is now... we survived on that and doing well now!
I stayed at home when the kids were little and loved it - I think you just make do really (moneywise):)
I can fully understand about the work=rut feeling, but at least you have a trip to Scotland to look forward to!
Your weight loss goals for each fortnight sound totally achieveable - I know you can do it!
Hope you are having a great weekend!
Catchya next week, Ails x
Post a Comment
<< Home