Exercise plan
I cant believe how the days get away from me. Over the weekend I went to my cousins baby shower she is due on the 24th Feb so not long to go now. On Sunday we sat down and discussed our Scotland Trip and started to properly plan that cos if you look at my ticker about not long to go 5 ½ months. Im excited I cant wait. Hopefully I will be at or close to goal by then. Im actually hoping to be less than 75kg as that’s what I was when I first meet dave almost 6 years ago.
Monday I had a busy day at work as usual, knee deep in paper work. I ate ok yesterday I only tracked half the day and think I was about on total with points by the time I finished eating for the night.
Today I have started well I got up at 5.20am and pack my lunch and clothes and got in the car drove to my sisters house picked her up and got to the swimming pool at about 6.15am Dave , sis and me jumped in the pool and swam for about 30 mins, now according to the exercise guide lap swimming slow lane its about 5 points for 30 mins so I have started off ok today I think.
I plan on swimming twice a week and the other days I will walk the dogs, I plan to get in at least 3 walks so that should give me about a total of at least 15 – 16 points a week. Now let me tell you over the past 8 months I have lost 20kg and the maximum points earnt per week were about 10-12, so hopefully by upping my bonus points per week it will help me keep losing weight as I have been super slack lately and just lucky I have still lost some weight.
So my but has been kicked by me and im going to stick to 2 swims and 3 walks a week and see how I go.
Weigh in next is the 23rd so we will see how the swimming goes.
Have a good day and thanks every one for your nice comments, I endeavour to get around to every ones blogs soon to see how every one is going.
Biggest loser, did every one watch. Good luck to them all, I could never put my self on TV to do that it’s hard enough as it is
Talk later Fiona


6 Comments:
How exciting going to Scotland - I would love to go there, my grandfather came out from Glasgow to marry my Nan!
Hope you take lots of photo's:)
it isn't long away is it! Some of my family are from the Isle of Skye :)
The plan looks like a winner.
Have a great week!
I'm planning to go to Scotland myself - maybe next year!!
Hope you're having a great week :)
You are doing so well Fiona, and your exercise plan could be just the thing to get you down to that 75kg mark. Your trip is coming around so soon now and just imagine how great a time you are going to have. And how much better it will be than if it was done 20+ kgs heavier.
Have a great week and whoo hooo for the swimming :D
wow, swimming is fantastic for bonus points!
trip sounds exciting :)
I love the new hairdo!!
Scotland!! My mum's dream is to go to Scotland. If I ever win lotto I think that will be one of the very first things on my list of treats! XX
Post a Comment
<< Home