Monday, November 28, 2005

Ouch – I need help walking


Over the weekend hubby and I went for a visit to Parkes to yet again help with his parents renovations. This weekend was paving weekend. We helped pave about 60 square metres. Hubby did most of the work with his brother and daves parents and myself and his niece did all the other stuff, like shovelling crusher dust and sand, moving pavers into position ready to be laid and on Sunday I helped finish of the levelling of the sand, which involved me being on my knees and reaching forward to smooth the sand, and as a result of that I now can not walk, my butt and hamstrings are killing me and it hurts every time I stand up and try and walk. Well I think I got a good work out over the weekend.
Food this week, well I am pretty confident I came in on points, I didn’t count on the weekend but I was conscious about what I put in my mouth. I think I am still a little high on sugar points though maybe about 20 points. And I think I have about 8 bonus points up my sleave.
Anyways hope all had a great weekend and just think that there is 4 weeks to xmas…… arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hear you all saying.
I haven’t really started shopping yet, I have only bought dad his present so far, hopefully im going to go late night shopping in Campbelltown on Thursday. So hopefully I can get it all done in one go.
Talk later


Fiona

5 Comments:

At 11:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love a good home workout. The type where you actually see you have accomplished something so all the pain you feel is worth it. Well done. I'm sure you'll be in for a great loss this week. XX

 
At 1:55 pm, Blogger philippa_moore said...

Ouch! You must have worked hard!
I felt like that when I spent two hours digging the plot for my vegetable garden - could barely move!

I hope you'll have a great loss this week!

 
At 3:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch. Still it must be doing some good. Some deep heat or decorub might help.

 
At 5:53 pm, Blogger Tina said...

You know you've had a really good workout when there's no part of your body that doesn't hurt! Hope your weigh in is a good one this week hun!

 
At 8:38 pm, Blogger Margaret said...

WOW I think you did get a good workout. Working in the garden and doing manual labour uses such different muscles that we are just not used too. Hopefully it would have started easing by now.

I'm doing all the Christmas shopping on Sunday. Have organised baby sitters and DH and I will go and get it all done, wrapped, & labelled in one fell swoop. Can't wait. I am usually done by now and being this late is driving me mad LOL.

Have a great week Fiona :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home