GOOD AND BAD
Opps I have been really good and a bit bad this week. I have been walking the dogs they are so funny (they walk themselves the pup leads the lab). Twice on Wednesday and got 10000 steps yeah, and then 30 mins (2 bonus points) yesterday and this morning. But yesterday I was a bit naughty and ate chocolate (6 points) and 2 WW icecreams (5 points) total points for the day was 30.5 points Oops so (8.5 over)
So I have only 60 points for the rest of the week 3 days at 20 points each not bad, and I do have at least 6 points so far for bonus which I haven’t included in the total yet. So I can be that bad.
Thanks to all for the comments about my challenge and all the challenges out there.
Well its Friday and im at work so I better do some work.
Have a good weekend all


6 Comments:
20 points for 3 days is great! Least it's not 15 points or something that is harder to maintain for 3 days!
You'll be fine! If you get hungry, make yourself a big point free salad or bowl of veges & have with a big glass of water to carry you through.
Have a great weekend!
wow - i love the new look blog! 20pts a day for 3 days is great, very manageable indeed!
hope u r having a lovely wknd :)
You can do it!!
Hope you have a great weekend:)
20 points a day isn't too bad, hun...you can do it! And like Ashlee said, make yourself some point free salad or soup if you get peckish.
You're doing so well...keep it up girl!
Chat soon!
You are doing really well Fiona. You steps are excellent, and like you said there are bonus points to count in too if you want too.
Hope you had a great weekend :)
You're doing so well - hope you had a great weekend :)
Post a Comment
<< Home