Challenges
There are quite a few challenges out there. We have step challenges, money challenges and I even changed the money challenge to be stars, but I am just writing to tell you that I QUIT from the challenge. Don’t worry guys im not quitting WW or tracking or actually doing any of the things on the challenge I am just going to quit from updating the challenge.
This type of challenge just doesn’t do it for me. The money, all though is a great motivator but its my own money anyway and I don’t have any extra to give myself for a challenge, and my own version using stars, well this got boring who wants stars, its only good when the WW team leader gives me stars. ( I love those stars).
I do have a challenge though it is to lose 5kgs by Xmas and Hubby said if I can do this then he is going to take me to Athletes Foot to one of those Fitprint machines and going to by me a new pair of joggers as the $30 cheapy pair I currently have just don’t cut it for all my walking.
I hope no one thinks im having a go at the challenges out there that you are all doing and are all doing really well at. They just don’t work for me.
Hope you all are having a good day


6 Comments:
Hi Fiona! I don't think anyone will think bad of you for quitting the challenges...you need to do what works for you! Good luck on your mini goal...I'll be back to read your updates!!
Hi Fiona... your not quitting the challenges... you are making your own challenge... you have to do what motivates you!! My first challenge was to loss 5kg and my reqrds was a new pair if sneakers... still haven't got them...must go and do that!!!!
Good luck
I'm with you - I'm not one for challenges. Everyone has their own style of motivation, and the main thing is to find what works for you.
I cannot recommend the Athletes Foot highly enough. I had the footprint thing done and I have lots of problems with my feet normally, get blisters if I have the slighest rub in my shoes etc. My new runners are bliss. Worth every cent!
Some things just press peoples buttons differently.
To be quite honest, I am not going to actually physically pay myself money every week anyway! I've got my Christmas shopping sorted, and I'm hardly going to buy clothes when I've just gone up to a size 18, and my closet is full of size 16's anyway. So it's not like I need any more clothes until I'm down to a 14.
It just motivates me to achieve something, and gives me something to aim for :)
I love my shoes I got from Athletes Foot - they have to be the most comfortable pair of joggers I've owned to date!
Absolutely Fiona. I was a very late starter with the challenges and it has only been since I joined the walking with attitude site that I have been participating in their challenges. For me, it is just a little bit of fun, and yes - the competitive nature in me does help to push me to walk a little further.
But each of us has to find the tools we need to keep us going. That is the best challenge of all.
I love Emily's challenge but I am not partaking. That does not mean I am snubbing it either. I will just support those that do it.
Hope you have a great day and head towards that Christmas goal. :)
I feel the same with the money challenges - if I need something I will go and by it anyway wether I earn't it or not!!
Thats why I joined paulenes one - it is just recording weight loss!
I like the challenge you have set yourself!!Good luck:)
Post a Comment
<< Home