Weigh In Four
Hey All,
Yes i have been very slack and have not had the time to blog over the past fortnight. Ihave been using my extra time walking instead of sitting in front of the computer, and work has been really hectic lately. least it makes the weeks go quick and it seems like there is a weekend all the time - yah.
I weighed in last night and lost for the fortnight another 1.3kg, bringing the total to 6kg and that brings me into the 90's woohoo for me.
I had a really good first week where i walked every day and didnt eat over my points and didnt eat many sugar points. but the second week i still exercised but didnt do as much and i ate chocolate for about 3 days straight. oops but i am still stoked. yeah 6kg gone.
anyways im at work and better get back to it
well done every one else on there losses i have had a quick read around all the other blogs. keep up the great work
chat yas later


4 Comments:
Well done on another loss! 6kg is great!!! You're doing fantastically, and I hope you can already feel the benefits :-)
Congratulations Fiona. Whoooo Hoooo in the 90's. You are a 90's girl. That is brilliant. You are doing so well. Keep up the walking - it is definitely better exercise than blogging but it is nice to see you around. Have a great weekend :)
That is fantastic. You are really doing so well and to be into the 90's - what a feeling that must be. I will know soon, hopefully!! I am really happy for you and the groove you seem to have found.
awesome, double digits, welldone!
Post a Comment
<< Home