SICK
The last few days i have been a bit sick. I dont know why but for years
i have these periods at least once a month where i dont sleep very well
for a few days. and Sunday night and monday night were these days.
Although since i have been on WW i have slept like a baby until sunday
night. I wake up in the middle of the night and just cant sleep, and
monday morning came around i have a big head ache and just didnt get out
of bed.
So i havent done much exercise last few days.
Over the weekend Hubby and I went to my parents to help Dad chop some
fire wood. So i got some exercise picking up and loading wood. About 1
hour each day.
I am back on board today and did 15 mins on bike this morning and am
going to go for 30min walk at lunch.
So back on track today, my aim for next weigh in is 1.8 in the 2 weeks,
this means i will be at mt first 5kg gone for good, so wish me luck for
weigh in on the 28th July
ok chat later


5 Comments:
Glad you're feeling better Fiona. I'm an insomniac, but I do sleep better on days when I get plenty of exercise.
It is hard when you are sick, but you are doing so well by still moving and doing things when you start to feel better. That is the action of a winner. Hope you feel better and have a wonderful day :)
Hope u r feeling better soon & good luck 4 the 5kg bookmark!
Hope you are feeling better now - take care and look after yourself !
Me
Periods suck. I get awful ones since having kids. Gee males get off sweet.
Post a Comment
<< Home