Thanks
Hello all, thanks to M, Emily, Sue and Kt for your messages.
It is good to have support.
Today i am just relaxing being the pulic holiday. However i am being a good girl, and not eating anything naughty.
Its lunch time and just about to go make my self a nice sandwich or something.
Anyway not much to report today. Husband is being boring as he has an exam tomorrow so he has his head in the books. He is studying agriculture via distance education through charles sturt uni. he is about half way through the degree. I work in a credit union in the loans department, job ok like all jobs i guess.
anyways will talk later.


5 Comments:
Welcome to blogging Fiona ! I have to say that if it wasn't for this forum I would have fallen off the rails a long time ago ! Good luck for your weigh in and have a great week !
Me
Oh lucky u, qbw in Oz! Hope u enjoyed the day off!
Sandwiches are a great choice for lunch. You can put so much yummy point free stuff in them. Hope you are having a great time. Wish your DH luck for his exam.
Cheers :)
Good on you for joining Weight Watchers it is a great way to get the wheels in motion I would never have got anywhere on my own. WW keeps me motivated and going! As does the blog. Have a great week.
Looking forward to hearing more from you.
Post a Comment
<< Home